1. Why sell your formal wear and accessories? Wouldn’t you rather make money for things you loved than have them take up space in your closet, feel guilty that you are not wearing the items, and then in all likelihood, give the items away for free some years later? And let’s face it, who wants to wear the same old thing twice? Even the major retailers have caught on, but usually for only high-end luxury items.. And why sell to them for next to nothing. Make more for yourself using Prom Again and list items of any value.
2. Do you have any listing tips? Yes, look under Tools for Sellers
3. Who pays for shipping and how much will it cost? As the seller, you can determine who pays the shipping cost (you, the buyer, or shared between both). Most sellers specify shipping as a buyer cost, and it is added to the asking price at the time of sale. The cost of shipping will depend on the size of the box (for example a ball gown will likely cost more to ship than a simple sheath), shipping method and shipping speed.
4. I have an interested buyer. Now what? Find the message or offer from the buyer by clicking the envelope icon at the top of the page. We suggest communicating directly with the buyer by text, email, or phone but use common sense. For more info, go to Tools for Sellers
5. Can I list a dress if I live outside of the US? Definitely.
7. Should I offer a return policy? It's up to you. For more info, see the Tools for Sellers
1. Why buy pre-owned formal wear and accessories through Prom Again? Find things you love at great prices! And you can have a new look for every occasion. You have the opportunity to negotiate prices directly with sellers, unlike purchasing pre-owned items through major retailers.
2. Who pays for shipping and how much does it cost? The buyer and the seller determine who pays the shipping cost (the seller, you, or shared between both). Most sellers specify shipping as a buyer cost, and it is added to the asking price at the time of sale. The cost of shipping will depend on the size of the box (for example a ball gown will likely cost more to ship than a simple sheath), shipping method and shipping speed.
4. What is the return policy on items? All items on our site are for sale by their individual owner. Therefore, you should ask your seller what their policy is. Some sellers offer returns, while others do not.
5. What if the item I received was not as described? Promptly contact the seller and explain why it is not as described. If you wait too long, the seller can reasonably assume you have worn the item. Remember, Prom Again is only a marketplace to sell and shop for formal wear and accessories. As such, we are not responsible for any seller or buyer actions.
6. What if I don’t receive an item? Find the tracking number and double check the expected date of arrival. Check PayPal policies for disputing the transaction.
7. Can I cancel a transaction? You may be able to. However, if you don’t cancel immediately, the seller may have already shipped the item and removed the listing from the website, resulting in a lost opportunity to sell the item to someone else.
© 2020 Prom Again — All Rights Reserved
Design by Owls Computers